Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Attention Whistleblowers - Wikileaks.org

Share |
Always good to find another Australian passionate about politics. Too many are repressed. Here is one whose values are likely the antithesis of mine, however I fully support his agenda, which is to expose the fraud and deception inherent in politics. Check out his website at Wikileaks.org.

Here is an example of the type of news that the Australian government is blocking. The Australian government must be envious of the lack of accountability enjoyed by the Chinese government. Here is an example of the content.
The Australian government is blocking Australians from viewing certain websites. Some websites are perhaps not so controversial, e.g. Child pornography. But what of "online poker sites, YouTube links, regular gay and straight porn sites, Wikipedia entries, euthanasia sites, websites of fringe religions such as satanic sites, fetish sites, Christian sites, the website of a tour operator and even a Queensland dentist". In fact just 32% of the web censorship is related to child pornography. See the article here, and see other controversial information for Australia.

This is of course just a sign of our drift towards fascism. I expect that my website will be on this list in years to come.
I was referred to this site by SMH Online. This article is particularly concerning to me because it highlights the fact that I am not paranoia. It highlights the fact that - as my influence grows - I can expect to be persecuted by the Australian, US or other aligned governments. I already live like this guy....always travelling. I have many home bases.... though I don't under-estimate the capacity of the government to find me. Neither do I under-estimate the indifference of Australians to my life or political views. Such is the nature of repression...that it can render people indifferent to politics. Not only does it direct the quality of the 25% of GDP it controls, it also impacts the quality of the other 75% of GDP.
Andrew Sheldon

ConvinceMe.Net - Anyone up for a debate?